Baked Salmon with Wheat and Tzatziki Sauce
Let's start cooking this great meal with a high Omega 3 fatty acid content.
Salmon is itself a light fish with a high content of omega 3 fatty acids. These fatty acids help the immune and circulatory system and contribute to hormonal balance.
800g of salmon fillets
1 TSP of olive oil
1/2 TSP sea salt
2 cloves of garlic
1 TBSP of mustard
1 TBSP of lemon juice
1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1.5 cups of wheat
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- sea salt (as appropriate)
On tzatziki sauce:
- 1 smaller salad cucumber
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 250g of Greek white yoghurt
- 1 TSP of vinegar
- sea salt (to taste)
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- First we will prepare tzatziki sauce.
- Wash the cucumber and peeled it with the peel.
- Put the chopped cucumber into a sieve, salt and after 5 minutes, precede it so that we get rid of as much water as possible.
- Then we mix the previous cucumber with Greek yoghurt, pressed with garlic, vinegar, and finally the salt sauce and ground black pepper.
- Put the finished sauce in the refrigerator.
- Put the salmon fillets in the sealing bowl, matching the marinade prepared by blending olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pressed garlic sticks.
- Cook the salmon for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Rinse the wheat and add it to the boiling vegetable broth.
- Dry the sesame on a mild flame for about 15 minutes until all water is gone.
- If necessary, we can finish it with little bit of salt.
- Finally, salmon is served together with cooked wheat, tzatziki sauce and salad, for example.
Best culinary experience wished from Workoutic.